Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Instant relief
















I really believe that one reason for mental stress and confusion can be from letting your house get overly cluttered. Since I have started Spring quarter, I have done just that. I felt very down and grouchy, not to mention I couldn't find anything in my room. There is no way anyone could start their day feeling positive with a dirty, cluttered room. When I walked into my closet it was awful... so bad that I took before and after pix so I can remember to clean up after myself even when I'm exhausted. It doesn't take much to pick up right after because if you wait it will pile up quick and you'll be sorry. Seriously, the moment I got everything cleaned I could feel instant mental healing. If anyone else is having this issue then try a quick clean and you'll be amazed at how great you feel. Waking up in the morning is awesome!


2 comments:

  1. You can remove the extra space before and after your post, by going back to edit and highlight and delete the extra space.

    I think I'll take your advise, I'll do a quick cleaning in my bed room. I've also let housework slide as I concentrate on school work. I believe you're right, I'll feel much better! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the before and after photos! I can totally relate. When my house is a mess, it usually means my life is a mess. It's been a mess a lot lately....:)

    ReplyDelete